Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Episode 48: The One with the Mission Tour

Surprise!

Hello everyone! Many of you may be wondering why I am emailing on a Wednesday in stead of a Monday (or maybe you didn't even notice). Well, it is because we had a mission tour on Monday, which was amazing! It also meant I get to have P-Day today, on my birthday, which made me feel extra special. It's like "Happy birthday, here's a P-Day!"

So, what is a mission tour? It is when a general authority (a worldwide leader in the church) comes and gives training and you learn lots so that you can get better. It was amazing! I learned so much that I don't even know where to start, but it was definitely life changing. President said we will probably be quoting our Elder Uceda and Elder Clayton for the rest of our lives, and I definitely agree with that.

Also, As you may remember, I have a new companion now!



This is me, Sister Powell (my new companion), Sister Bolos (my friend and Sister Powell's trainer), and Sister Scousen.

Sister Powell is from San Antonio, TX. She is great! we are working really hard and getting a lot done. A lot of the people we have met are really flaky, but we just keep finding more awesome people, and trusting that if we work hard and have faith, we will see results. 

Other than that, I just want to remind you all that God loves you. He knows you personally because He is your literal Father in Heaven, and because of that, he loves you with a perfect, amazing love. If you want to know more about that, I highly suggest reading this talk:


I love you all, and have a great week!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment