Monday, September 5, 2016

Episode 49: The One where the Rain Came Back

Hello everyone! 

This week has gone by super fast, and I almost can't even remember what happened. But that's a good thing, because one of the best things a missionary can be is busy. If you're busy, you're working hard, and that means that more people have the chance to let this message change their lives. 

It started raining again, which means that people started hiding in their houses more again, but that's not going to slow us down! 

We found an amazing lady this week named Aiisha. She is from Guam, and she has 6 kids, and she has more faith than almost anyone I have met. She basically taught herself the lesson, and we just guided the conversation. We have also talked to her husband a lot over the past week. At first, he was not very interested, but his heart is getting softer, and I have high hopes for their family.

I have been studying about joy a lot recently, and the more I study, the more I realize that the gospel is what will bring us the most joy in our lives. The whole purpose of God's plan for each one of us is to allow us to have more joy. That's really why we try to share the gospel with everyone: because we want everyone to have the joy that God intends them to have. That's why I love my "job"!

Have a great Labor Day!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment