Monday, August 8, 2016

Episode 45: The One Where We Invited Everyone to Be Baptized

Hello everyone! This week has been great. Lots of hard work, and lots of joy!

This week our mission had a goal to invite a very large number of people to be baptized. Sister Gobrait and I decided to take this goal very seriously, and we basically invited everyone we met this week to prepare themselves for baptism. It led to a lot of great conversations, and what is even more amazing is that someone committed! His name is Jay, and he is now scheduled to be baptized at the end of the month. 

Other than that, nothing too eventful has happened this week. Just a lot of happy days.

I wanted to share with you all a scripture that has really stood out to me this week. It is Ether 12:4, and it says: 

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

I have had so may thoughts about that scripture this week that I don;t really know what to say about it. but I love the idea that hope is the anchor of our souls, and that it keeps us going in a positive direction.

Well, that's all for this week. I love you all!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment