Monday, August 15, 2016

Episode 46: The One With a Photo Gallery

Hello everybody! You get a lot of pictures this week!


Sister Gobrait and I wore matching outfits, and I think all the people we talked to thought it was a uniform or something. I also tried to be an islander.



It was over 90 degrees and a nice man gave us tiny sodas. Sister Gobrait had never seen a tiny soda before. She thought it was the cutest thing ever.



Some kid abandoned their bubbles, and Sister Gobrait and I had a fun time with them while we were knocking.



Sister Ireland and me at the Blatter's house last P-Day.



Baptism! His name is Malachi, and he's a Samoan kid that we have been teaching for a few weeks. His hair is probably longer than mine.

Also, yesterday all 6 of the missionaries that serve in this ward gave 5 minute talks on trusting in the Lord. I talked about how we have to step outside of our comfort zone to really be trusting in the Lord, because if we are comfortable, we are only trusting in ourselves and our own abilities. I realized that that sums up pretty much my whole mission, but to be honest, the times that I am the least comfortable are the times when I am the happiest and the most successful. 

Have a great week everyone! I love you all!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment