Monday, January 16, 2017

Episode 68: The One with "Not Long to Go"

Hello everyone!

So, I have officially reached the point where everyone is telling me that I "don't have long to go" before I go home. So, that's exciting and nerve wracking, all at the same time. But I'm so excited for the next 9 weeks, and the next forever after that!

For those of you we're ordering, the car is all fixed and running great. We didn't have it for about 3 days, and I can definitely say I learned to be greatful for something I used to take for granted. Every time I get in the car to drive now, I smile. Life is full of little tender mercies!

The highlight of this week was going to the temple. It as amazing! The Spirit is there so strongly, and there is peace and clarity there like no where else. 

Also, I can't send any pictures today, so you'll have to get a bunch next week in stead.

I love you all. Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment