Monday, October 3, 2016

Episode 53: The One with Another Excellent General Conference

Hello everyone!I hope you all got a chance to watch General Conference, because it was amazing! I learned so much, and I am definitely inspired to be a better missionary and a better person. Which is good because...

I'm getting transferred! I'm going to Soundview, which is the Sister Training Leader area for the Tacoma part of our mission. For those of you who don't know, a Sister Training Leader (STL) is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. We go on exchanges with 5 or so companionship of sisters to model missionary work for them and to help council them with any questions or concerns they are having. We are getting doubled in, which means that both of the sisters that were in that area are leaving (one is going home because she has finished her 18 months, and the other is getting transferred). My new companion will be Sister Bolos, who trained Sister Powell, and is just an amazing missionary. I'm super excited about it!

This week was a great week, and I can't really put into words why that is, other than that serving God to the best of my ability and loving people with all my heart brings pure joy into my life. I hope that I can share that joy with others, because it is truly an amazing feeling.



This is me and Sister Powell at the mission home for General Conference yesterday. It was a gloomy morning, so I decided to bring the sunshine with my shirt!



We found the most adorable fluffy dog while we were knocking doors. It looked like a teddy bear, but the owner said it likes to bite people!

Have a great week everyone!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment