Monday, March 20, 2017

Episode 77: The One where I'm Coming Home!

Hello everyone!

This week was just about the best way I could end my mission. First of all, an investigator that I worked with back in Soundview got baptized! Her name is Laura, and she is honestly one of the most solidly converted people I know. She had some things she had to work through before she got baptized, but she was so patient and faithful the whole time. Basically she's just amazing!





I also got to go to the temple, and that is always a good thing!





And after the temple, the Blatters took us to Cafe Rio, which is out of our mission, so I haven't had it in 18 months. It was great!



I can't think of anything else to say. I'm so happy I got to serve my mission, and I'm so happy I get to come home and continue on the path that I started on my mission.

See you in 2 days!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment