Monday, March 6, 2017

Episode 75: The One with Linda S. Reeves!

Hello everyone!

This week, I got to meet a celebrity! Well, a church celebrity. Linda S. Reeves, the second councilor in the Relief Society general presidency, came and did a conference for all the women in the area. It was awesome! The title of the conference was "The Courage to Have Compassion". Sister Reeves showed this video:


I highly recommend taking the 10 minutes out of your day to watch it.

Sister Reeves also talked about the importance of valuing ourselves and others for our differences, rather than competing to be like or better than other people. I really appreciated that, because, as I am sure you know, I don't like to be anything other than myself!

And now, pictures!



It hailed!



The cats all started following me around. There were like 5 of them, not all pictured.



I had to do a quick physics problem while we were knocking in the freezing cold. Sister Zapata thought that was funny, so she took a picture.

That's all for this week!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment