Monday, December 19, 2016

Episode 64: The One with Danielle and Rihanna

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas!

This week has been excellent!We found lots of new investigators, picked back up a few investigators who disappeared for a while, and just generally did a lot of good missionary work. I don't think I could ask for anything more in my life than what I have. God is good to me!

Also, two of our investigators, Danielle and Rihanna, are getting baptized on December 29th! They are a mom and a daughter, and They are just so cute! Danielle found the church when she started dating a member, and her conversion has just been awesome. I'm so excited for the two of them. 



Rihanna loves to take selfies.






In other news, we tracted in below freezing weather, which is pretty cold, but it's kinda fun to bundle up and look all puffy. I feel like the scientists in Antarctica! We also don't have an ice scraper, so we scrape the frost off of our car with a gift card and a spatula!

I also highly recommend this message from Elder Eyring:


It talks about the meaning of peace and how we can find true peace in our lives through the Savior Jesus Christ. 

Have a great Christmas and I'll see you next week!

Love,

Sister Lemon 


No comments:

Post a Comment