Monday, November 21, 2016

Episode 60: The One with Miraculous Phone Calls

Hello everybody! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission and to help people come closer to Jesus Christ. I am also grateful for each of you and the impact you have on my life.

This week was truly amazing. On Friday, a recent convert called us and told us that he had a friend who had just moved from California, and she wanted to meet with us. Her name is Angela, and she is planning on getting baptized next Sunday! She has a lot of faith because of some really hard things she has gone through, and she is just amazing!

The next day, we had another phone call from a woman who got our card from her daughter. Her name is Tanya, and she has a lot of challenges in her life right now, but she recognizes that the best way ti get through them is to turn to God. She lives with her 21 year old son and 19 year ild daughter, and we got to teach the whole family. I thought no one would ever call us after we gave them our card, but I was wrong!

Angela, Tanya and her two kids, and 3 other investigators came to church. I've never had 7 investigators come to church in the whole 14 months that I have been on my mission. It was a miracle for sure, and Prayer really pays off. 

Other than that, we have been working really hard to find people and to help them progress. Sometimes that makes Sister Bolos tired, like this:


That's all for this week. Have a great Holiday!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment