Monday, November 14, 2016

Episode 59: The One where I'm Blessed!

Hello everyone!

We got transfer calls on Saturday, and I will be staying in Soundview with Sister Bolos. I'm really excited. This is a great area, Sister Bolos is a great companion, and many miracles are headed our way!

In fact, the miracles have already started, maybe even longer ago than we realized. Here's a great story from this week.

Ok, so back in August, before Sister Bolos and I were companions, she was in another area talking to people on a beach. She said a prayer with a couple who had just moved to Washington, and they were very nice but not really in a position to set up another meeting. Then, when Sister Bolos and I had been companions for about a week, I had a dream that we needed to knock a certain apartment complex because someone in one of the red buildings there needed us. The first time we knocked it, no one was really interested, so I thought maybe I had the wrong apartment complex or something. I kinda forgot about it until yesterday, when I felt like that person was still there, and we needed to go find her. So we knocked the complex again, and the last door we knocked, no one answered. As we were walking away, a man came out of the apartment, and long story short, it was the same couple Sister Bolos had met on the beach, and they remembered her from their first day in Washington. They had a baby two days bofore, and moved in the day before, so they really did need us! It was amazing.

Also, my new favorite response to "how are you" is "I'm blessed", because I am! Life is good, God is great, and Jesus Christ makes hope possible. The gospel is a message of joy! 

Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Lemon






No comments:

Post a Comment