Monday, May 9, 2016

Episode 32: The One with a Surprise Trio

Hello everyone! Lots is going in in my life right now. 

I got another companion. Some emergency transferring happened on Thursday, and long story short, I'm now in a trio that covers 2 wards plus the Cambodian work. It's a little nuts sometimes, but it's also great. We have twice as much work now, which is both exciting and hectic, but I am loving it!

Also, Aavion got baptized on Saturday, and it was the cutest thing ever. He was SO excited to get baptized. We didn't have a baptism jumpsuit the right size, so he was wearing a huge suit rolled up a million times, and not very many people cam because it was Mother's Day weekend, but Aavion didn't care at all. In, fact, he was literally jumping with excitement, and he ran to the font when they told him it was time for his baptism. It was awesome to see the joy the gospel can bring to our lives.

In other news, I got to Skype my family yesterday for Mother's Day, and that was way awesome! Families are the best, and I'm so glad that we get to be together forever!

I have been thinking a lot about change this week. I found this quote:

 

I have seen so much change in myself from the beginning of my mission to now, and I am so glad to be becoming a better person. I know that it is only through the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we can change our nature, but the enabling power of the Atonement is so awesome, I can't even describe it. I am eternally grateful for the ability to change.

I love you all! Have a fabulous week!

Love,

Sister Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment